"- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via peachringslushie)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Men’s Rights Activists.
OH MY GOD THIS IS A PERFECT REPRESENTATION
When is the pissing contest gonna end and the equal treatment of EVERYBODY gonna start? Because seriously it’s just getting fucking old